Sunday, August 28, 2011

Revival

I remember how I started out this blog as a technical blog but later moved my technical rants to http://weblogs.com.pk/kadnan (which is dead now)

For past few weeks I had been thinking to start sharing my technical experience I encounter every day at workplace or at home while working on my personal projects or client based projects. For last two years I am not so active in blogging stuff. Specially after getting married and having a son, it got quite difficult to cope up with many things. Change of priorities made me to abandon many things which were kind of part of my life in past.

I have not quit habit of sharing, thus I use micro blogging tools now for this purpose like Twitter,G+ etc but I think there are still such things which needs to say more. This blog, I am re-opening with the intention that I would share all or most of my technical encounters I face every day.

Stay tuned